Why Use Protection Plus™ Citric Acid Insecticide & Fungicide?
Most insecticides have two significant issues: they don’t eliminate pests quickly enough, allowing bugs to build resistance, and they are oil-based, leaving behind a biofilm residue on leaves and roots. Over time and after multiple treatments, the biofilm residue from the oil blocks the sun, clogs pores, and turns leaves yellow.
Protection Plus solves these problems. Protection Plus is an oil-free, citric acid insecticide that works immediately, killing pests on contact without leaving behind any biofilm. You don’t need complicated product mixes, confusing product rotations, repeated applications, or detailed training to protect your plants. You need Protection Plus, the natural, contact-killing, strong insecticide and fungicide.
- Lowers total cost. Protection Plus is a concentrate. With added water, one quart of Protection Plus equals more than 1,000 ounces of solution.
- Improves plant protection. With the industry’s best insect efficacy, you protect more of your plants, faster.
- Reduces applications. Protection Plus kills more bugs the first time, reducing application frequency.
- Lowers added costs. Fewer applications reduce labor costs, equipment rental costs, equipment purchase and related equipment costs such as maintenance and fuel.
- Eliminates rotations. Pests won’t build up an immunity to Protection Plus, reducing pesticide rotations and decreasing the inventory you need to carry.
- Decreases training. When you use Protection Plus, complicated product combinations are eliminated
Back to top
A Natural, Oil-Free, Strong Insecticide for Plant & Garden Applications
Because Protection Plus is eco-friendly, oil-free, and kills on contact, this strong insecticide can be used in all plant-growing applications. Commercial and consumer gardeners, greenhouses, plant nurseries, vineyards, and more have discovered Protection Plus insecticide's safe and effective pest control capabilities. Common uses for Protection Plus include:
Outdoor Harvesting: Regular applications of this insecticide for plants during the growing season will help keep the plant free of biting and stinging insects, protecting plants and workers.
Soil & Leaf Applications: Reduces or entirely eliminates biofilm buildup on roots.
Home & Garden: Spraying insecticide for plants around bushes and shaded areas will help keep insects from BBQ areas, porches and patios.
Back to top
Best Insecticide for Eliminating Aphids, Russet Mites, Whiteflies, & More
Protection Plus features some of the highest kill rates on the market for many of the most stubborn and invasive pests. Because bugs can’t build immunity to Protection Plus’s unique citrus acid insecticide formula, you can be sure pests won’t get the best of your crops. Typical kill rates after the first application of Protection Plus include:
- Aphids – kill rate 98%
- Russet Mites – kill rate 98%
- Whiteflies – kill rate 100%
- Thrips – kill rate 90%
- Spider Mites – kill rate 89%
- All soft-bodied insects and more including ants, scorpions, spiders, gnats,
Back to top
Protection Plus™ Citric Acid Insecticide Usage Notes
Because Protection Plus is a natural insecticide, you don’t need to deal with a long list of highly toxic chemicals, greatly simplifying the application process. Best practices to keep in mind when applying Protection Plus include:
- Before applying this strong insecticide, make sure plants are fully hydrated
- Best applied in the morning or evening
- Shake well
- Recommended to spray the surface of the soil to penetrate ¼” down
- Spray every square inch of the plant
- Recommended to use an airless sprayer
- Spray plants every seven days as part of your IPM to avoid new pest problems
Back to top