Nursery Integrated Pest Managment
What are the six biggest pest problems nurseries face when it comes to plant disease? Those include:
- Russet Mites
- Spider Mites
- Powdery Mildew
Protection Plus is a natural solution that handles all six of these pest issues before they become an infestation and works perfectly in an integrated pest management plan. As a 3-in-1 pesticide, miticide, and fungicide, Protection Plus makes it easy to design an integrated pest management program. With a significantly high kill rate, Protection Plus delivers quality pest control without harsh chemicals. Plus, it kills insects in all stages of their lifecycle.
High Kill Rate on 1st Application: 98% Russet Mites, 98% Aphids, 100% Whiteflies, 90% Thrips, 89% Spider Mites, Powdery Mildew
Protection Plus helps remove the need to rotate crops or plants. Because it is so successful at killing adult insects, larvae, nymphs, pupa, and insect eggs, there is no longer a reason to rotate plants, seedlings, or starts. In the past, rotation was needed to prevent the buildup of pest populations in the soil. Protection Plus cleans the soil by killing harmful plant pests before they become adults. When you design your integrated pest management plan and include Protection Plus, you are addressing insects in all the stages of their lifecycle.
Benefits of Integrated Pest Management
A quality integrated pest management (IPM) program has many benefits. Those include:
- Bring healthy plants to market at any stage of their growth
- Increased germination due to low levels of soil pests including fungi
- Decrease in labor since with Protection Plus, you no longer have to handle multiple product rotation
- Smoother pest inspections from governmental authorities due to low levels of crop pests
- A powerfully natural option without harsh chemicals
- Improved health for crop plants, seed production, starts and seedlings
- Control pest populations before they explode into infestations
At the nursery level, a pest population means the destruction of an entire crop. The best way to avoid infestations is to manage pest populations before they balloon into a total loss for your crop. Whether you are controlling pests during the germination and seed starting stage, after transplanting, or as you grow out plants into larger specimens, Protection Plus provides broad protection against common nursery pests. The fast-acting and easy-to-apply pest control help you produce quality plants throughout all stages of growth.